Jump to content

RUTGERS ABSN SPRING 2020

School Programs   (13,856 Views | 279 Replies)

Qwerty specializes in None.

300 Profile Views; 77 Posts

You are reading page 20 of RUTGERS ABSN SPRING 2020. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

27 Posts; 64 Profile Views

Ok - i just got an e-mail saying that the CPR, BLS is due by the 20th so that's not due before orientation. I really need to call I guess and get clarification on what is required by the 13th. Let me know if anyone has a concrete answer to this already.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

36 Posts; 141 Profile Views

camden people...

 

have you heard anything? any deadlines? or orientation dates? SOO confusing.

I paid my acceptance deposit, but now i cant log on to the enrollment pathway..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Qwerty specializes in None.

77 Posts; 300 Profile Views

On 12/3/2019 at 7:54 PM, TaraFive said:

I know immunizations are due by like the beginning of January. But yes I got the same email for the BLS thing. The longest thing to complete is the immunizations, just because even if you have all the immunizations you still have to get a 2 step ppd which is always req 4 doctor visits. Other than that everything else can be done in one sitting on a day off. The only other thing is the urine test, but that can also be done on the same day. Everything else is pretty easy and quick to do. Honestly if you don’t have much of it done by orientation you should be fine. The whole point of the orientation is to clear things up and probably do a bunch of other stuff since it’s going to be from 7:30 to 5. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Qwerty specializes in None.

77 Posts; 300 Profile Views

On 12/3/2019 at 7:54 PM, TaraFive said:

 

Edited by Qwerty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

27 Posts; 64 Profile Views

Whoa 7:30? My RSVP said 12;30-5. What did I RSVP to???

Can you send me the link you used or tell me where it is in pathways?

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

36 Posts; 141 Profile Views

I paid my deposit, and 2 days later I was able to activate my Net ID...

Does the enrollment pathway appear anywhere? Or do I have to continue waiting?

I feel like this is just the beginning of a very messy process lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Qwerty specializes in None.

77 Posts; 300 Profile Views

6 hours ago, TaraFive said:

Whoa 7:30? My RSVP said 12;30-5. What did I RSVP to???

Can you send me the link you used or tell me where it is in pathways?

Thank you!

It’s in the to do list. There’s a link for SOAR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

36 Posts; 141 Profile Views

anybody know how much time we have to complete everything?

Specifically, for Camden? I havent heard or seen anything, and the program is supposed to start in 3 weeks....

For the other campuses, did they give you deadlines by when to complete stuff? Or just said, "get it done?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 Posts; 42 Profile Views

37 minutes ago, SNJ_nurse said:

anybody know how much time we have to complete everything?

Specifically, for Camden? I havent heard or seen anything, and the program is supposed to start in 3 weeks....

For the other campuses, did they give you deadlines by when to complete stuff? Or just said, "get it done?"

Newark campus gave deadlines on the enrollment pathway 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

36 Posts; 141 Profile Views

28 minutes ago, chigo4 said:

Newark campus gave deadlines on the enrollment pathway 

could you share what those deadlines were?

was it more like, finish in a week? or did they give you a good 2-3 weeks to finish?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 Posts; 65 Profile Views

For Camden enrollment. You should have received all the information on if you need to update immunizations and also received your financial aid award letter if you qualify. I received both and I am currently working on completing the immunizations. I believe when I talked with nursing admins, they will have our orientation in January. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

36 Posts; 141 Profile Views

21 minutes ago, futurenurseBSN said:

For Camden enrollment. You should have received all the information on if you need to update immunizations and also received your financial aid award letter if you qualify. I received both and I am currently working on completing the immunizations. I believe when I talked with nursing admins, they will have our orientation in January. 

I am a first year Rutgers student, I just accepted my admission 2 days ago...

 

Do you know what the due dates are? for immunization, drug test, background check?

 

Thanks for the help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.