Jump to content

Providence TIP RN Residency August 2020

Job Hunt   (4,950 Views | 90 Replies)

Lindsaygee has 5 years experience as a BSN, RN.

617 Profile Views; 42 Posts

Hi everyone! Starting a thread for the RN residency with Providence in southern California. Apps open tomorrow and I am excited to apply! Best of luck to everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 Posts; 24 Profile Views

I heard other people got emails for a virtual screening. I haven't got anything but a generic "We got your application!" email. Did any recipient of a virtual screening invitation also get that generic email?

 

Best of luck in the application process everyone! 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lindsaygee has 5 years experience as a BSN, RN.

42 Posts; 617 Profile Views

Has anyone seen the OC applications post yet? Confused since the website said they were supposed to post yesterday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lindsaygee has 5 years experience as a BSN, RN.

42 Posts; 617 Profile Views

2 hours ago, Lindsaygee said:

Has anyone seen the OC applications post yet? Confused since the website said they were supposed to post yesterday!

nevermind, I found it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 Posts; 24 Profile Views

14 hours ago, HotCheeto said:

I heard other people got emails for a virtual screening. I haven't got anything but a generic "We got your application!" email. Did any recipient of a virtual screening invitation also get that generic email?

If anyone else had this problem, make sure you applied with the New Grad application and not the experienced nurse position. : )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lindsaygee has 5 years experience as a BSN, RN.

42 Posts; 617 Profile Views

8 minutes ago, HotCheeto said:

If anyone else had this problem, make sure you applied with the New Grad application and not the experienced nurse position. : )

I applied to the residency but didn’t get that email yet. Wondering if they are behind with some things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 Posts; 311 Profile Views

Can someone post the link to the OC applications? I only see LA county applications

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 Posts; 24 Profile Views

How long were your video interview responses? Mine felt pretty short 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lindsaygee has 5 years experience as a BSN, RN.

42 Posts; 617 Profile Views

22 minutes ago, HotCheeto said:

How long were your video interview responses? Mine felt pretty short 😅

Did you apply to the OC locations? I did and I haven't gotten them email for the video questions yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

socalnurse101 has 1 years experience.

4 Posts; 40 Profile Views

3 hours ago, HotCheeto said:

How long were your video interview responses? Mine felt pretty short 😅

I had 8 questions in total, but the last question was more of "Thank you for applying." Was yours the same? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HoopNurseMomo has 1 years experience as a ADN, RN and specializes in Medical, Surgical, Telemetry.

54 Posts; 948 Profile Views

My interview questions were by text/messaging Versus video. I wonder why they have different options? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.