Hello, as soon as I saw your post I decided to sign up/in! I have been watching this forum for a while w/o actually becoming a member of the site. I applied to UB's ABS 2015 (very nervous, and I hope to get in) also, and I have a few questions:
1. When does the program start? Beginning, mid, or end of May?
2. What comes next after acceptance letter?
3. How many people are in your class? How is the class/cohort amostphere?
4. To work or not to work? If so, part-time or per diem?
5. What is your recommendation on purchasing books?
6. How is the program overall?
7. When can you apply for UB's graduate program(s), ex. NP program?
8. What is the class & clinical schedule like? What is a typical day like?
I know it's a lot of questions, but thank you in advance!