1. how many questions did you take on nclex? 75 took me about 1.5 hours
2. what study materials did you use? did you take a test review course? no test review studied on my own and with some friends from saunders and the cd. the cd was really helpful.
3. did your son offer any testing (eri, ati, hesi)? ati
4. how long did you wait for results of the test, or are you still waiting?
32 hours results were on the nursing board before quick results!!! went to the nursing board typed in my name and up popped a number and said active. then i screamed!! louder then when i found out i got into the nursing program.
5. what were your thoughts coming out of the test (total disbelief, certainty you had failed, confident you had passed)? total disbelief, thought for sure that i failed. i was shocked! i thought i was prepared to feel as if i failed, but i was not prepared for i how i felt after the test. went shopping for scrubs and shoes for my new job and pigged out at steak n shake.
6. was this your first attempt at nclex? yes...and my last! i passed!!!!!!