below is the info i need from each of the nurses listed below for a bsn assignment. i would also need your name and will be so grateful!!!!!! thank you in advance!! you could even copy the below and email it to me at email@example.com if you do not want to post your name!!!! thank you!!
education (staff development or nursing faculty),
administration nurse(dlinical administrator),
staff nurse bsn or msn,
in order to gain a better understanding of the roles of professional nurses, candidates in the bsn program at western governors university will use the protocol below to interview at least one nurse from each of the following areas: education (either staff development or nursing faculty), administration (cno or other clinical administrator), clinical specialist (nurse practitioner, certified nurse-midwife, nurse anesthetist, or clinical nurse specialist), staff (staff nurse with a bsn or msn), and research (may be full-time nursing research or evidence-based practice research within a clinical setting).
the data will be aggregated when reported. no names will be used. all information is confidential and anonymous. participation is voluntary, and participants may choose to withdraw at any time.
interviewer name date interviewee name date
1. discuss how you utilize and value the knowledge of other disciplines to solve patient care problems. what team members are you most often engaged with, and what is the unique expertise of each?
2. describe how you demonstrate appropriate teambuilding and collaborative strategies when working with interprofessional teams.
3. how do you see care applied within your particular nursing practice situation?
4. describe the roles of different nurses (e.g., clinical nurse specialist, nurse executive, bedside nurse) in promoting safe and quality outcomes of care for diverse populations.
5. describe how you apply quality improvement processes to implement patient safety initiatives and monitor outcomes. how are nurse-sensitive indicators monitored in your institution?
6. describe how nurses facilitate patient-centered care in your institution and practice. how are patient-centered care and advocacy similar to and different from each other?
7. describe a situation in your practice in which you could see that the principles of ethics, professional nursing standards, altruism, and human dignity affected your nursing practice or a specific outcome.
8. describe a patient care initiative in your organization that improved outcomes and enhanced cost effectiveness in care delivery.
9. describe how nursing research has improved or changed a particular aspect of patient care in your institution. how is the research project different from quality improvement activities?
10. describe how information technology and patient data are used in your institution for ethical, effective clinical decision making and how patient confidentiality is protected.
11. describe a particular situation in which you have been involved with the roles and responsibilities of a major healthcare regulatory agency that affected patient care quality, workplace safety, healthcare reimbursement, or the scope of nursing practice.
12. compare nursing practice roles for the registered nurse, clinical nurse leader, advanced practice registered nurse, and clinical nurse specialist in your clinical setting. describe specific differences in their duties, knowledge, and abilities.