Hi, I am working on a project and I need to interview someone in my preferred career choice. I am currently a student at Brcc working towards becoming a nurse. These are some questions I would like to be answered.
Preparing for the Profession
- What specific qualifications are employers looking for in the
resumes of job applicants in this field (internships, volunteer
work, experience in the field)?
- What particular skills are employers looking for in the resumes of
job applicants in this field (computer skills, communication
- What suggestions can you make to help me better prepare for this
Realities of the Profession
- How competitive is this field? How difficult was it to find a job in
this particular field?
- What do you do during a typical day at work? What is worst
aspect of this profession?
- What are the benefits and advantages of being in this profession?
- How does the profession differ from what you expected?
Forms of Communication
- What type of oral communication does one commonly encounter
in this profession (presentations, formal speeches, one-on-one
- What type of written communication does one commonly
encounter in this profession (proposals, email, reports, articles for
- How much of your workday is spent communicating orally or in
Thank you ahead of time for any consideration or participation. Feel free to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org