I took my test today in Oklahoma. We have to do 8 skills for HHLTC. I got...
1) Handwashing *
2) Vitals signs (temperature, pulse, and respirations) *
3) Blood pressure (it's seperate from vitals for some reason) *
4) Assisting with Ambulation (w/ transfer belt) *
5) Transfer from bed to wheelchair (also w/ transfer belt) *
6) Denture care
7) Assist w/ Undressing and Dressing Patient
8) Partial Bed Bath (from the waist up which we combined w/ undressing and dressing)
** These I knew I had going into the test, the other ones where picked at random right before I arrived
and then I took an 80 question test.
I hope that helps someone!! =)