Interview basics: Prepare to explain...
- why you want to be CRNA
- your typical patient or day in ICU
- what do you know about the profession/specialty (anesthesia)
- CCRN-type, critical care clinical questions (i.e., ACLS, drugs, vents, pathophys)
- shadowing experience
- general "tell me about yourself" type questions
- why you think you would be a good fit for their college/program
- why should they choose you over next candidate
- experience with extra-curriculars, volunteering, etc.
Get plenty of rest, eat breakfast, go prepared (not a bad idea to take a small portfolio with extra copies of resume, application docs, etc.), dress professionally, arrive early, take a list of ?s with you that you would like to ask them about the program (i.e., class size, clinical sites, etc.). Hope this helps- sorry I don't know anything specific to your school, this pretty much sums up my experience and what I researched and found when I was in your shoes a year ago. Good Luck~