My surgery is scheduled for Friday (11th), I went in for preadmission tests, and was told if I get sick that I have to call them to cancel (last Friday). I laughed, because I never am sick (rarely, anyway) and of course, I woke up with a killer head cold Sunday a.m. I have been dousing myself with Tylenol cold Day and Night, every 4hours. The cold is almost kicked out, but I have a cough still. I REALLY don't want to postpone this
And what might be complications if I didn't say anything.
Side note, I will have a local anesthetic, not general.
Thanks for any help/opinions, in advance.