1. how many questions did you take on nclex?
76 questions and i passed 7/1/06.
2. what study materials did you use? did you take a test review course?
saunders 3rd edition book and cd; also went to sylvia rayfield's nclex review
3. did your son offer any testing (eri, ati, hesi)?
we were given a hesi test each semester during nursing school; had to pass an exit hesi to graduate.
4. how long did you wait for results of the test, or are you still waiting?
i found out in 72 hours on my board of nursing.
5. what were your thoughts coming out of the test (total disbelief, certainty you had failed, confident you had passed)?
i just knew i had failed it; stress and disappointment
6. was this your first attempt at nclex?
yes, and glad it is my last....