I have some questions about how hospitals nationwide are handling COVID. Mainly curious about hotspots, but all answers appreciated.
1) Do you wear N95s all day, outside of COVID+ rooms?
2) Is your hospital testing all patients, or only those who are symptomatic?
3) If you're wearing surgical masks, do you get a new one each day?
4) Do you have both COVID+ and COVID- patients on the same shift/same floor?
5) Do you feel it's inevitable that you and/or your family members will have COVID at some point and, if so, do you think it's because you're a healthcare worker?
6) Are your coworkers keeping the doors closed on COVID+ patients, PUIs, and those with aerosolizing treatments?