Jump to content

Single Status Update

See all updates by Trbarnett85

  1. Hi there, 

    I live in Indiana, i am interested in getting certified to inject botox and dermal fillers..i am having issues obtaining all of the information that i feel is necessary before i take the courses. I am pretty sure in the state of Indiana you have to work Under the supervision of a physician. I feel like this sounds stupid but The question i have is..do i need to just ask a physician i might know and see if they would be willing to do this or are there certain physicians that Asthetic nurses contact to request this...hopefully what I’m asking makes sense...


This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.