I am stuck between two accelerated BSN programs: Goldfarb School of Nursing and Mizzou's nursing program. Goldfarb is very expensive ($46,000) and is asking me to pay a deposit for the program in the next month, however I was already accepted. Mizzou has a great value ($26,000), is asking me to enroll in the school and sign up for a prerequisite, but won't tell me if I'm accepted until January (there's a whole interview process involved). I love both schools, so really I'm just worried about adding more loans to the Bachelor's degree I already have. So should I just focus on Goldfarb since I'm accepted, or should I still hold on to Mizzou and continue signing up for enrollment and classes?
TLDR: Got accepted to the ABSN that's much more expensive, won't hear back from the other until January. Should I go ahead and go for the one I already have?