Jump to content


  • Joined:
  • Last Visited:
  • 1


  • 0


  • 32


  • 0


  • 0


Katieestes's Latest Activity

  1. So i’m honestly just lost. I am an American nursing student 3/4 done with my 4 year RN degree and i’m looking to travel and work in Australia for the summer. I know there are jobs out there for student nurses in Australia, mainly focusing on aged care, that are equivalent to AIN jobs. As an American I am assuming I can just apply to various student nurse job postings without gaining an AIN certificate, is that correct? The only requirements I can find needed for student nurses are clinical references and evaluations, is that the same if i’m in an American nursing school? Any information would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks in advance.