Thank you so much for your reply, Verene,
1) Yes, You're right. I'm still doing my research, and its not been easy, but I love it.
Normally, they ask for Anatomy/Physiology I II, Microbiology, PathoPhysiology, Statistics, Lifespan, Nutrition.
2) I never seen a RN/MSN-NP course. They may ask for a RN degree, or it may take long tie to finish.
I may do a ABSN where they accept people with a non-nursing degree, which is my case, or an ASN.
I do not have outside obligations, such as children, but I have a husband.
3) I went to Vanderbilt last Saturday for their open house, but they do not have any 'space' for MSN this year, and there are a long waiting list for all subjects, and they're very expensive also.
4) I still did not find a community college that offer the Pre Requisite course... but I'm looking.
5) Im researching a lot trying to find a course that will fit my needs.... a BSN perhaps.
Many thanks again.