Hey all, I was recently accepted into CSULB's nursing program, and I AM ANXIOUS/EXCITED two months before starting! There are just a few questions I want to ask all you hard-working student nurses!
1. Will being a male student nurse negatively affect my experiences during school?
2. What should I brush up on before nursing school? (Anatomy, physio, micro, etc..)
3. What are some resources I can use to essentially get a jump start to 1st-semester material? (I have no social life right now due to covid in my area D:)
4. How will clinicals be for someone who never had them? (CNA program was mainly sims due to covid)
5. How is CSULB's nursing program/job outlook for grads?
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions and any more advice would be much appreciated!