I am the supplier of "all things." Especially things teachers want / need but put no forethought and planning into. Some make sense, others I am like - whaaaaatttttttt?
It is not even what they are asking me for but it is the look of shock on their face when I don't have that object or can't spare to give them 5 boxes of my gloves which would leave me with -2 boxes for my own use.
1. Cotton balls for santa beards.
2. Tongue depressors (????). "I only need 130!"
3. Vaseline - to play a prank on a co-worker. Just reached their hand in there and scooped out most of my jar. And I had just placed an order for supplies and spent all my budget. I was livid, told her she needs to replace it!
4. Borrowed my wheelchair to use as a prop in a play - lost it!!
4. Coffee creamer, inhaler for their bronchitis, mouthwash, toothpicks, pencils, water bottles, a toaster, snacks, glucometer, scrubs, phone charger, dental glue for a crown, etc, etc, etc.