[color=#800040]this is from an email that i get everyday. it is always different, but always has a really good message. i just thought i would share todays. the email itself isnt copywrited, but i did add the names of the people who were being quoted. the name of the mailout is morning coffee.
[color=#800040]* i can conquer my fears and procrastination.
* my possibilities for success are endless.
* i'm ready to get out of my own way.
* i no longer give people or my circumstances
power over my destiny.
* i am getting stronger and wiser each day.
* i'm grateful for my life lessons and use them as
stepping stones instead of stumbling blocks.
* i am grateful, healthy and blessed as my stress
and my finances increase.
* i am loved and empowered to do great things.
* right now, i do the best i can -- where i am and
with what i have.
* i use my time, talents and resources well.
* health is my first wealth. i am exercising and
eating healthy foods. my body is getting in good
* i am willing to learn to let myself breathe, relax
and create success in my life.
* stuff happens! --- i am resilient. i cope with
change with faith, peace and courage.
* life isn't always fair, but i always do the right
* my creativity, education, professionalism, faith,
and organization skills produce a great income for
* i am attracting new resources, opportunities and
talented people in my life who contribute to my vision
* i am open to new experiences.
* my words and actions have power and return to
* depression and addictions are a set up for me to
give up. i am too
* the best is yet to come. something great is
about to happen.
[color=#ff80c0]now it is time for us to focus on what happens next.
the more we delve into how we got where we are,
the more we stay where we were.
the more we analyze what is not working, the more things do not work.
and the more we consider how we would like it to be,
the more things become as we would have them.
the choice is ours.
this is the day everything you've learned can be put to positive, productive use. this is the day when you can call upon the courage, the strength and the abilities with which you're blessed, and with them achieve great things.
this is the day in which you can truly make things happen. think for a moment about the power of that ability.
you're not limited to painful regrets and empty wishes that this day could have been different, as you are with past days. you're not limited to hoping for what will happen, as you are with future days. today is the day when you can make things happen, and that is rare and precious indeed. of all the days in your life, this one that you're living right now gives you the power to truly make a difference.
you can think, you can focus, you can make decisions, take action, offer your love and understanding, build, create, and move forward. you can do it all this very day.
all that you've ever dreamed of, or hoped for, whatever you sincerely desire, is here today in the form of very real and attainable possibilities. this is the day to get up, get going and transform those possibilities into reality. ralph marston
Sep 12, '06
[quote=semisweetchick]would you kindly list a url where others can subscribe to this? it sounds great![/quote
[color=#010101]neither of my attempts to do that were successful. if you would like the email sent, i guess send your email address in an im and then it will work. that is how i joined.
Last edit by lisabeth on Sep 12, '06