The other day I was watching Oprah, and a couple was on her show talking about their baby boy who died from having ingested "Baby Oil".
They were warning parents to please keep baby oil out of the reach of their little ones. Apparently the father had placed the children down for a nap, came into the room and saw that the two kids were playing with the baby oil. He didn't think to see if they had tasted the baby oil.
To make a long story brief...the one child was having difficulty breathing at pre-school a couple days later....child taken to hospital.....testing proved the baby had indeed aspirated some of the baby oil into its lungs.....the baby died from that.
This has been on my mind and heart ever since I saw it on Oprah the other day. Perhaps I'm meant to share it with all of you so that you will use precautions with the very baby products that we moms use to make our babies and small children smell so heavenly.
Who would have ever thunk something like that would occur from baby oil??? Not I! Pass on this useful information to all moms and moms-to-be so that they will never leave baby oil.....or any other baby product in places where small children and babies can get a hold of them. If this message saves the life of one child, then I'm glad I posted it here.