Hello, so for my biomedical ethics class we were given a project to discuss a ethic topic of our choice. I am studying to become an rn
Our group has chosen teen pregnancies. I have a few questions I would need answered and some contact info like phone number or an email. Thank you so much in advance, I really appreciate it.
Topic: Teen Pregnancy
- How do you feel about them
- Does this go against your morals?
- Is it difficult to ensure the patient's information is kept confidential from parents?
- Are complications normally higher/lower/ or about the same than a more matured patient?
- A: What make them more/less complicated
- Do you recommend contraceptives and at what age do you think is appropriate to discuss this?
- Your views on abortion/ experiences?
- Any laws that permit a physician from disclosing information when it comes to teenage pregnancy?
- Are they limited in anyway with a teenage pregnancy than of an adult?
- What happens if the teen is
- impregnated by an adult or relative?
- Ao you report the incident
- B:To whom