here are websites where you can view samples of nursing care plans
. let me caution you, however, that as a student, you should follow the guidelines for doing care plans that your instructors have given you. if they are not clear you should go to them and ask exactly how they want the care plans constructed. here in the u.s. nursing diagnosis is used to formulate patient problems and the nursing interventions stem from them.
- from rn central's care plan corner. here are care plans for 49 basic nursing problems. also includes a template for a blank form you can print out. each care plan gives you the language needed to write the nursing diagnosis statement, suggestions for outcomes, and nursing interventions for that particular problem.
- sample care plan for potential for injury (aspiration)
- sample care plan for fluid volume excess
- this is an archives of student nursing care plans at the state university of new york, buffalo. you will need to check out the links to the various care plans to find out what each care plan is about as they are not given in the links.
- sample care plan for an ms patient
- this page of links will allow you to view three sample care plans (activity intolerance, functional incontinence, and knowledge deficit) along with a printable template for the care plan. the lower part of this page has nursing care plan guidelines, information for putting together a care plan. from california state university at fresno.
- sample care plans for a patient with copd from the nurses in training web site
in the future, post questions for help with your nursing school assignments to one of these two forums, otherwise you may not get many responses:
- nursing student assistance forums
- the general nursing student discussion forum
welcome to allnurses!