Jump to content

New Grad Jobs in New Jersey

New Jersey   (539 Views | 6 Replies)

2,525 Profile Views; 208 Posts

Hello Everyone, 

What jobs hire new grads in New Jersey ? I feel as if the state of New Jersey is limited to job opportunities for new grads. 
 

I have applied to all the nurse residency programs in my area. So far no luck with landing a job. 
 

Also share any jobs that are willing to train a new nurse i have been working as a nurse for 9 months. I have two PRN jobs but im looking for something full time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NRSKarenRN has 40 years experience as a BSN, RN and specializes in Vents, Telemetry, Home Care, Home infusion.

5 Followers; 10 Articles; 14,764 Posts; 163,353 Profile Views

In what are of the state are you looking to work -- vast difference between areas of the state?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

208 Posts; 2,525 Profile Views

3 hours ago, NRSKarenRN said:

In what are of the state are you looking to work -- vast difference between areas of the state?

Central new jersey by the jersey shore 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Posts; 132 Profile Views

On 2/28/2020 at 1:07 PM, Lovethenurse2b25 said:

Central new jersey by the jersey shore 

I've not had much luck either, though I am a new grad, no BSN yet, and have not yet gone through the process of relocating because I do not want to move and not be able to find a job. I've been applying to a bunch of different places in South Jersey and nothing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

208 Posts; 2,525 Profile Views

6 hours ago, kew38 said:

I've not had much luck either, though I am a new grad, no BSN yet, and have not yet gone through the process of relocating because I do not want to move and not be able to find a job. I've been applying to a bunch of different places in South Jersey and nothing!

So far I’ve been working per diem for over a year. I still havent landed a full time job with benefits. I'm almost done with my BSN I went back to school because it seems as if BSN grads are the only ones landing jobs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Posts; 132 Profile Views

7 hours ago, Lovethenurse2b25 said:

So far I’ve been working per diem for over a year. I still havent landed a full time job with benefits. I'm almost done with my BSN I went back to school because it seems as if BSN grads are the only ones landing jobs. 

That's tough! I got accepted into an online BSN program. I'm going to try and get it done quickly to then try applying again.

Where are you doing your BSN through? Hopefully once you have that you'll be in a much better position!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

208 Posts; 2,525 Profile Views

1 hour ago, kew38 said:

That's tough! I got accepted into an online BSN program. I'm going to try and get it done quickly to then try applying again.

Where are you doing your BSN through? Hopefully once you have that you'll be in a much better position!

Chamberlain RN to BSN program. I hope so. Who knew being a RN would be so limited if you don't work for a hospital. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.