Jump to content

NCLEX exam February 28th 2020

NCLEX   (928 Views | 8 Replies)

589 Profile Views; 15 Posts

I took my NCLEX RN on February 28 2020, friday and license has not been posted, I called BRN today and said there was a problem on Pearson vue transmitting exam result to BRN on that date ONLY. Any one here has a thought on that? I paid Quick result and shows I PASS but as per BRN they cannot releas license number until Pearson send them the confirmation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 Posts; 206 Profile Views

I'm in the same boat!  I mean the exact same boat....I took my NCLEX RN on Friday, February 28th, 2020 and my license has not posted.  I also paid for quick results and show as pass, but I feel uneasy since they term the results "unofficial".  I have not called the BRN since their website says it can take 2-4 weeks.  But with what you're saying, I'm definitely calling to see what they say.  I will keep you updated on what I hear back!  Thank you for posting.  Fingers crossed we get our actual license number sooner rather than later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 Posts; 589 Profile Views

6 minutes ago, mrsmatt said:

I'm in the same boat!  I mean the exact same boat....I took my NCLEX RN on Friday, February 28th, 2020 and my license has not posted.  I also paid for quick results and show as pass, but I feel uneasy since they term the results "unofficial".  I have not called the BRN since their website says it can take 2-4 weeks.  But with what you're saying, I'm definitely calling to see what they say.  I will keep you updated on what I hear back!  Thank you for posting.  Fingers crossed we get our actual license number sooner rather than later.

Yes, I wondered because I have friends who took their exam on 2nd and got their license posted Thursday, so I called this morning and as per BRN there will be no specific time frame it can be fixed. Hope to see our license posted soon. And yes, keep me updated. I'll do the same

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 Posts; 206 Profile Views

OK, so the good news is I got the same story (I've been worried maybe something was wrong with my account, like I missed paper work or something).  Bad news...because Pearson had issues with tests not transmitting for that day, they are now manually inputting them.  So we can expect to wait a "few" weeks for the BRN to reflect our status and license number.  Lucky us, right?! Well, CONGRATS on becoming an RN!  That's the most important part, and what we worked for 🙂  I will let you know when I see my license number pop...and it maybe then it will finally feel real.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 Posts; 589 Profile Views

22 minutes ago, mrsmatt said:

OK, so the good news is I got the same story (I've been worried maybe something was wrong with my account, like I missed paper work or something).  Bad news...because Pearson had issues with tests not transmitting for that day, they are now manually inputting them.  So we can expect to wait a "few" weeks for the BRN to reflect our status and license number.  Lucky us, right?! Well, CONGRATS on becoming an RN!  That's the most important part, and what we worked for 🙂  I will let you know when I see my license number pop...and it maybe then it will finally feel real.  

Yes, its a relief when I was informed that the result is correct but it on Pearson vue site problem, but still it will be better or as you said will feel real when your license is is already posted on the site. Hope soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 Posts; 206 Profile Views

My license posted with the BRN!  Fingers crossed for you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 Posts; 471 Profile Views

My preceptor who passed her first time told me it took her two months to get her license because there was a discrepancy in the testing software on the day she took her test.  As long as they don't let you reregister to retest, I would say you're safe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 Posts; 589 Profile Views

3 hours ago, mrsmatt said:

My license posted with the BRN!  Fingers crossed for you!

Woohoo!! Right when I read your message, I checked the site and my License is posted as well. Congratulation to us RN's 😃

3 hours ago, jan11 said:

My preceptor who passed her first time told me it took her two months to get her license because there was a discrepancy in the testing software on the day she took her test.  As long as they don't let you reregister to retest, I would say you're safe. 

Yes I agree, License got posted today 3/7/20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 Posts; 206 Profile Views

Congrats back at you RN!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.