There is no doubt in my mind that Hurst review is the best out there! There are several reasons why they are better.
1. NCLEX is all Hurst does (Kaplan has their hand in everything)
2. Instructors all work as RN's in the hospital and are trained specifically by hurst. (Kaplan tells you to find an instructor and they will provide the material...i don't know about you but i don't want someone reading to me...they just soon give me the papers.
3. Hurst will never read to you...the lectures are fun, entertaining, humorous and cover the content that you need to know in the way you need to know it.
4. They guarantee that you pass! (kaplan may guarantee that you pass but that just means you might get your money back. Hurst will either give you your money back or work with you 1:1 until you pass. I don't know about you, but i just want a license...who cares about the 300 bucks)
5. The price is good. 350 for Hurst and 400 for Kaplan. Kaplan includes an online access. Hurst has one also for and extra 50 bucks they just don't force you to pay for it up front...it's only if you want it.
so that' s just a few things..for specifics check www.hurstreview.com