Jump to content

MUSC ABSN Spring 2021

Hi!

I noticed there wasn’t an allnurses page for MUSC Spring 2021! So I just wanted to start one out(:

Edited by CarolineCC

Hi! I am also applying for Spring 2021.

Hello guys I need some advice please. So I applied for nursing school and I took my pre-requisite. I don't remember them well I took my first nursing class and didn't understand it and I failed. I'm retaking it this coming semester and I'm afraid to fail again do you guys have any advice please? tips on how to study because I really don't know how to specially for this I feel so helpless and stupid. 

Hey everyone! I am also applying for Spring 2021. The deadline is coming up so quickly. 

Hi all! I’m applying out of state, but MUSC is my dream school. I heard out of state is harder, but I’m still trying. Goodluck to you all!

7 hours ago, Lmarg0515 said:

Hi all! I’m applying out of state, but MUSC is my dream school. I heard out of state is harder, but I’m still trying. Goodluck to you all!

Me too! I am from VA

1 hour ago, CarolineCC said:

Me too! I am from VA

I am too!! 

Hey, ya'll! Glad I found this page. I applied for the Spring 2021 semester as well! So eager to hear back. I'm from Charleston and MUSC is my #1 choice.

14 hours ago, mckenna said:

Hey, ya'll! Glad I found this page. I applied for the Spring 2021 semester as well! So eager to hear back. I'm from Charleston and MUSC is my #1 choice.

I'm from Charleston too!

Hey all! What is everyone’s stats?

Hey guys! I was accepted priority admission to the Spring 2021 ABSN program at MUSC yesterday! I’m so excited to get to know everyone. 

47 minutes ago, Gwen M said:

Hey guys! I was accepted priority admission to the Spring 2021 ABSN program at MUSC yesterday! I’m so excited to get to know everyone. 

I did as well! Congratulations! 

1 hour ago, Gwen M said:

Hey guys! I was accepted priority admission to the Spring 2021 ABSN program at MUSC yesterday! I’m so excited to get to know everyone. 

Congratulations on your acceptance! Were you notified by email or a letter in the mail? I applied for regular admission...so nervous to hear back!

Edited by mckenna

27 minutes ago, mckenna said:

Congratulations on your acceptance! Were you notified by email or a letter in the mail? I applied for regular admission...so nervous to hear back!

Email!

×

By using the site you agree to our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies.

OK