Jump to content

MTSA 2021

SRNA   (1,475 Views | 26 Replies)
by SICURN21 SICURN21 (New) New Nurse

SICURN21 has 2 years experience and specializes in Critical Care.

152 Profile Views; 5 Posts

Is anyone out there applying to MTSA for the January 2021 cycle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

snobel444 has 5 years experience as a BSN and specializes in MICU.

20 Posts; 400 Profile Views

Yes ma’am 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mcinjg28 has 6 years experience as a BSN, RN and specializes in ICU.

16 Posts; 1,410 Profile Views

Yep, working on my application! Anyone know why they extended the application deadline the last couple of years?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SICURN21 has 2 years experience and specializes in Critical Care.

5 Posts; 152 Profile Views

7 hours ago, mcinjg28 said:

Yep, working on my application! Anyone know why they extended the application deadline the last couple of years?

I’m not sure! But when I submitted my app, they emailed saying that interviews this year are going to be held even earlier. They are having them June 24, 25, and 29. So they won’t have much time if they extend it this year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mcinjg28 has 6 years experience as a BSN, RN and specializes in ICU.

16 Posts; 1,410 Profile Views

11 hours ago, SICURN21 said:

I’m not sure! But when I submitted my app, they emailed saying that interviews this year are going to be held even earlier. They are having them June 24, 25, and 29. So they won’t have much time if they extend it this year!

Thanks so much for the info!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

snobel444 has 5 years experience as a BSN and specializes in MICU.

20 Posts; 400 Profile Views

Is anyone going to the open house coming up 3/9? Anyone want to share their stats? I have a 3.7 GPA, have not taken GRE yet [any suggestions?], CCRN. 1 year of MICU experience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mcinjg28 has 6 years experience as a BSN, RN and specializes in ICU.

16 Posts; 1,410 Profile Views

9 hours ago, snobel444 said:

Is anyone going to the open house coming up 3/9? Anyone want to share their stats? I have a 3.7 GPA, have not taken GRE yet [any suggestions?], CCRN. 1 year of MICU experience. 

Nope, I live in WI.

GPA 3.3, ICU x4yrs (2yrs cardiac & medical, 2yrs level 2 trauma/neuro & medical), CCRN, taking the GRE in April.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kayd91 has 5 years experience as a BSN and specializes in ICU, CCRN.

5 Posts; 347 Profile Views

Yes! Taking the GRE in 2 weeks then will finish out my application! Super excited/anxious! Good luck to everyone! This is an intense process. 

My stats - 5 years ICU experience, CCRN, GPA 3.8 

I am in Texas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SICURN21 has 2 years experience and specializes in Critical Care.

5 Posts; 152 Profile Views

GPA 3.95, GRE 310, Writing 3.5, CCRN, 2 years in the SICU. 
good luck taking the GRE!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kayd91 has 5 years experience as a BSN and specializes in ICU, CCRN.

5 Posts; 347 Profile Views

2 hours ago, SICURN21 said:

GPA 3.95, GRE 310, Writing 3.5, CCRN, 2 years in the SICU. 
good luck taking the GRE!! 

Yah the GRE is literally scaring the sh** out of me! LOL I'm so nervous. I've been studying for a solid 3 months and it still doesn't feel like enough! Those are awesome scores! 

Hope we are all classmates next year 👏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SICURN21 has 2 years experience and specializes in Critical Care.

5 Posts; 152 Profile Views

24 minutes ago, Kayd91 said:

Yah the GRE is literally scaring the sh** out of me! LOL I'm so nervous. I've been studying for a solid 3 months and it still doesn't feel like enough! Those are awesome scores! 

Hope we are all classmates next year 👏

I remember that feeling so well. It’s literally the worst test in the world 😭
I hope so too!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RXMurse is a BSN, RN and specializes in CVICU.

7 Posts; 79 Profile Views

2.5 years nursing (CVICU, PICU), 299 GRE (152 V, 147 Q, 4.5 A), 3.56 BSN, 3.44 BS Exercise Science. Overall Science 3.04 (freshman Chem got me with two Cs) taking CCRN this month, multiple leadership positions in BSN (President, Honor Council, Sigma Theta Tau) and quality committee in CVICU. Also a preceptor, VAD expert, and K-Card champion. No idea where I currently stand. looking forward to the process though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.