dayciew139 672 Views
Joined: May 16, '05;
Posts: 3 (0% Liked)
I'm currently working on my BSN, getting ready to apply for grad school for FNP. Is anyone currently attending or has attended Vanderbilt's program?
I'm in my 2nd year of nursing school and am doing a project for Leadership and Management. I would greatly appreciate anyone who is a nurse leader/manager/administrator to answer these questions for me: THANKS A TON!
1. What is your title?
2. What are your responsibilities?
3. How does this vary from facility to facility?
4. Education level
6. Your theory/philosophy on nursing leadership/mgmt
7. How did being a nurse prepare you for this job?
8. Advice for future nurse managers
9. Name of Facility you work in and where it's located
10. Salary scale
I graduated from High School last year and have recently been considering a nursing degree, but I'm ONLY interested in being a neo-natal or obstetrics nurse and was wondering if that is unrealistic. I don't want this to sound bad, but I really don't want to be a "sick people" nurse per say. Is it okay to major in nursing knowing that you only really want to work with babies or labor and delivery?
Advertise With Us