Latest Comments by zhaz

zhaz 452 Views

Joined: Apr 23, '09; Posts: 1 (0% Liked)

Sorted By Last Comment (Max 500)
  • 0

    This program is required for all Internationally Educated Nurses (IEN) before allowed to work as Candidate for the Profession of Nursing (CPN). My question is: during this reintegration program, are nurses allowed to work in an off-campus job? Since this is a 5-6 months course (or depends on OIIQ assessment), what type of visa are applied by the IEN? And one more, during a CPN work, what immigration status can be applied? Feedback from everyone is highly appreciated, thanks everyone!!!