Jump to content

LACC ADN Fall 2020

California   (1,193 Views | 13 Replies)
by glx26 glx26 (New) New Student

227 Profile Views; 14 Posts

I have not seen anything for LACC fall '20 so decided to make one. I have not heard back yet from them yet. Please discuss here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 Posts; 77 Profile Views

On 5/5/2020 at 4:01 PM, glx26 said:

I have not seen anything for LACC fall '20 so decided to make one. I have not heard back yet from them yet. Please discuss here. 

Same. I haven't heard back either, but the application said we should hear a response in May. So we just have to wait...How nerve-wracking! Did you take the TEAS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 Posts; 227 Profile Views

1 hour ago, Em123 said:

Same. I haven't heard back either, but the application said we should hear a response in May. So we just have to wait...How nerve-wracking! Did you take the TEAS?

Yes I took my TEAS earlier this year before the pandemic. Sent it over to them during filing period. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 Posts; 77 Profile Views

15 minutes ago, glx26 said:

Yes I took my TEAS earlier this year before the pandemic. Sent it over to them during filing period. 

Me too. Hopefully we both get accepted! 🙂 Do you think that classes would be in person?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 Posts; 227 Profile Views

18 minutes ago, Em123 said:

Me too. Hopefully we both get accepted! 🙂 Do you think that classes would be in person?

Fingers crossed for the both of us 🤞🏼 I think they may begin online. I applied at Glendale cc & they said in an email those who are accepted will start Summer classes this Summer via zoom. What a time to be starting nursing school. Sheesh. Did you apply any where else? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 Posts; 77 Profile Views

29 minutes ago, glx26 said:

Fingers crossed for the both of us 🤞🏼 I think they may begin online. I applied at Glendale cc & they said in an email those who are accepted will start Summer classes this Summer via zoom. What a time to be starting nursing school. Sheesh. Did you apply any where else? 

For the ADN program I only applied at LACC because I missed the application deadline for the other CCs. But I applied at CSULA and got denied admission. I underestimated how competitive the nursing program really is. I also applied to MSMU but got waitlisted. Hopefully I get in somewhere. Where else did you apply? Is your home school LACC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 Posts; 227 Profile Views

36 minutes ago, Em123 said:

For the ADN program I only applied at LACC because I missed the application deadline for the other CCs. But I applied at CSULA and got denied admission. I underestimated how competitive the nursing program really is. I also applied to MSMU but got waitlisted. Hopefully I get in somewhere. Where else did you apply? Is your home school LACC?

I applied many many places. Glendale cc, lacc, Lasc, Pierce, LAVC, lbcc & also Rio Hondo. LOL I wanted to make sure I had a good chance to start this Fall since I know it’s extremely competitive. I think this covid situation is slowing down the process which is annoying for us waiting to hear back. I’m inpatient now. Of all the schools I applied to I have only got a final decision from one, rio Hondo, which I was not accepted to. Sigh* & that’s great you been waitlisted somewhere, usually those do get into programs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 Posts; 116 Profile Views

I applied too. I emailed them and got confirmation they received my application. Good luck everyone 🙂 

Edited by mango_girl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 Posts; 77 Profile Views

54 minutes ago, mango_girl said:

I applied too. I emailed them and got confirmation they received my application. Good luck everyone 🙂 

Good luck to you too! :) Hopefully we all get in. Do you know when we would receive news? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 Posts; 116 Profile Views

4 hours ago, Em123 said:

Good luck to you too! :) Hopefully we all get in. Do you know when we would receive news? 

Their website says sometime in May, but it could be delayed due to the covid 19 situation. If not, we should be hearing back soon. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

51 Posts; 259 Profile Views

Hello everyone! I also applied to LACC for Fall 2020. I have not heard anything and I am super anxious. I also applied to Glendale, pierce, lavc, and COC. I hope we all hear good news soon, most schools are pushing back their dates due to everything going on. Does anyone have any insight on any of these nursing schools in terms of good passing rate/success rates of the students? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 Posts; 116 Profile Views

On 5/17/2020 at 8:44 PM, Guest123456789 said:

Hello everyone! I also applied to LACC for Fall 2020. I have not heard anything and I am super anxious. I also applied to Glendale, pierce, lavc, and COC. I hope we all hear good news soon, most schools are pushing back their dates due to everything going on. Does anyone have any insight on any of these nursing schools in terms of good passing rate/success rates of the students? 

Yes, I found the link here 🙂  https://www.RN.ca.gov/education/passrates.shtml

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.