NJ Licensure Application Form where to get? - page 4

hey guys, can you please help me out. ive been searching the web for NJ'c nclex application form but all i get is their form for US grads only... i would really be thankful if you help me out with... Read More

  1. by   mrsinister
    you can visit the nj bon. just google it.
  2. by   Silverdragon102
    Quote from munchkim
    Is the Verification of English Proficiency for licensure my TRF??? If it is, must i give the original copy or can it be just a photocopy of it??
    Where are you sending it? If CGFNS they will make a determination from your transcripts and if you need verification of English and you have done a language exam then the results have to go direct from them.
  3. by   munchkim
    The results have to go direct from them or to them? I've read the requirements needed for CES and one of them is the [FONT=MinionPro-Regular]verification of English Proficiency if required by state board of nursing for licensure. Since new jersey requires one, i'm not sure if I should be the one to give my IELTS result together with the other documents or not. I'm really quite confused on this part...
  4. by   Silverdragon102
    Results have to go direct from them to CGFNS. They will not accept results sent by you
  5. by   munchkim
    So does that mean that I have to contact and inform them to send my results to cgfns? or cgfns will contact them so they could send the results?
    Thanks again!
  6. by   suzanne4
    You have to contact them to send the resuts. CGFNS will never contact them for your English results. They are actually unable to do so.
  7. by   munchkim
    I see. Thank you!
  8. by   munchkim
    what exactly is an alien registration card? i'm not quite sure what it is..