Medical Doctor wanna be Nurse

  1. I am a Practicing Medical Doctor from India with a Degree in Medicine. I want to immigrate to US. I want to be a Nurse in the US. What kind of education should i pursue ? what colleges would accept my degree? Can I pursue some Accelerated course to become a Nurse.
  2. Visit maldives profile page

    About maldives

    Joined: Oct '06; Posts: 1


  3. by   sirI
    hello, maldives and welcome to

    i moved your thread to the international forum for a better response.

    enjoy the site.
  4. by   NaomieRN
    Welcome to allnurses.
  5. by   suzanne4
    There actually is a program in St. Petersburg, Russia that offers a one year accelerated program and it is accepted in the US. There are quite a few physicians from India that have taken it and are now in the petitioning process for working in the US.

    I would advise that route for you...................