Hello friends! Im a nurse here in the Phils, and obviously I'm freaking out about how can I apply in Vermont.. I couldn't find the threads about applying here, so I Just want to post a few questions here that you might ignore anyway but please don't! Help your co nurse please!
Especially to those pinoys who finished applying in VT, or still waiting for the ATT.
1. I don't have an SSS number.. Will I leave it blank?
2. CGFNS Visa Screen? Do they need it?
3. CES? What is CES? Do they need it?
4. How much all in all? Including the post office costs...
Thank you guys!!
Last edit by lawrence01 on Dec 8, '06
: Reason: Edited Tagalog words
Dec 8, '06
Hi, you really should post in English so that we can all understand you.
1. If you don't have one, leave SSN blank.
2. Vermont do not need Visa Screen, however immigration will need it before a visa is issued, for anyone born outside the US.
3. CES is credential evaluation report (reading of your transcript to assess if your education meets US requirement for nurses). You do not need it to apply to Vermont as they do their own evaluation of your transcript. IF yo have one, send it in anyhow.
4. Application for licensure in VT is $150 USD. Postage, I have no idea how much postage in the Philippines is!
Dec 9, '06
as well as previous post would also recommend that you look at their website as all information including foreign training will be listed their and should be reasonably up to date