Indiana agreements


  • WAM
    Specializes in Cardiac Cath Lab. Has 30 years experience.

Hello! I am wondering if I should get a lawyer before signing a monitoring agreement in the state of Indiana.
I will be going in soon for my assessment and I am concerned and scared!

License is suspended for diversion and script forging.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!



20 Posts

Has 23 years experience.


Indiana RN, BSN

171 Posts

Specializes in Med/Surg & Psych. Has 15 years experience.

If you can afford it, absolutely.