Jump to content

I need some advice!!

bob8d bob8d (New) New

I graduated with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing outside the United States.. I am currently in the US for 7 months and I am planning to take the NCLEx... can anyone help me or give me some advice on what should i need before consulting the BON?? do i have to take a TOEFL exam if the school i attended use English as a medium of instruction? please your response is a great help!!! thanks..


Specializes in EMI Nursing Home.

what visa are you holding? if you are on immigrant visa, no need to take english proficiency tests.


Specializes in Wound Care, LTC, Sub-Acute, Vents. Has 5 years experience.

what state you want to practice? they have a website and the application for international graduates is on there with all the instructions. i can help you and post the link after you tell me.

Check with the website of the Board where you intend to get licensed. All instructions will be there.

Silverdragon102, BSN

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC. Has 32 years experience.

Moved to the International forum

What visa are you in the US with? What state are you living in and planing on applying to?

Each state has their own requirements and 2 states now require a SSN before they will accept application forum to be a licensed nurse. Remember you are not applying for NCLEX but to be a licensed nurse in the US


By using the site you agree to our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies.