Georgia State Perimeter College ASN 2022

Published

You are reading page 23 of Georgia State Perimeter College ASN 2022

annr1326

49 Posts

I was accepted and here are my stats. figured I’d post this because I used to stalk these forums before I applied, and it gave me a good goal to shoot for when taking prereqs.

general ED GPA - 3.82

science GPA - 4.0

TEAS overall - 89.3

TEAS math - 100

TEAS reading 85.7

verucasalt

29 Posts

Specializes in Bachelor's in Business.

@annr1326 Not a bad idea.  I don't mind sharing either.

I was accepted and here are my stats.

General ED - GPA 3.7

Science GPA - 4.0

TEAS overall - 82.7

TEAS reading - 87.2

TEAS math - 88

 

isabelle reece

17 Posts

So my stats are 

4.0 overall 

4.0 science 

80 overall TEAS 

Reading 89.4

Math 81.3

do y’all feel I have a good chance? I’m already feeling like I didn’t get in since so many got accepted today. 

LTCLTC

41 Posts

2 hours ago, AylaRose said:

Hi everyone, to my surprise I also got my acceptance email yesterday! I just didn't have time to open it until last night. Microbiology is kicking my butt, so I waited until I was done with everything so I'd have time to be sad if I was rejected LOL.

For those who didn't get accepted yet don't give up! Lots of people give up their spots so you can still get in. 

Has anyone tried ordering the nurse packs yet?? The code isn't working for me. 

It’s not working for me either! 

9 minutes ago, isabelle reece said:

So my stats are 

4.0 overall 

4.0 science 

80 overall TEAS 

Reading 89.4

Math 81.3

do y’all feel I have a good chance? I’m already feeling like I didn’t get in since so many got accepted today. 

Those are great stats! I think you have a good chance. 

annr1326

49 Posts

25 minutes ago, isabelle reece said:

So my stats are 

4.0 overall 

4.0 science 

80 overall TEAS 

Reading 89.4

Math 81.3

do y’all feel I have a good chance? I’m already feeling like I didn’t get in since so many got accepted today. 

your stats look great tbh, since they only look at reading and math TEAS scores you have a great chance with that too 

verucasalt

29 Posts

Specializes in Bachelor's in Business.
27 minutes ago, isabelle reece said:

So my stats are 

4.0 overall 

4.0 science 

80 overall TEAS 

Reading 89.4

Math 81.3

do y’all feel I have a good chance? I’m already feeling like I didn’t get in since so many got accepted today. 

Yes, you're totally getting accepted!!

isabelle reece

17 Posts

7 minutes ago, verucasalt said:

Yes, you're totally getting accepted!!

Thank you! I really hope so ? 

JeepGirl70

15 Posts

She told me today they are reorganizing the skills packs and will have them ready to order soon. I ordered my uniforms though. Congrats to those already in and to the ones who are still awaking. Have faith, don’t give up.  

Sundae_

53 Posts

17 minutes ago, JeepGirl70 said:

She told me today they are reorganizing the skills packs and will have them ready to order soon. I ordered my uniforms though. Congrats to those already in and to the ones who are still awaking. Have faith, don’t give up.  

As for the uniforms, can you tell me what you got, because I am confused about the tops? If you can help, I'd be grateful :))

JeepGirl70

15 Posts

I ordered one of the weird zip tops and two of the others (with the guy and the girl pic). And I ordered 3 prs of the red pants, 2 lab coats, and the shoes. 

annr1326

49 Posts

21 minutes ago, JeepGirl70 said:

I ordered one of the weird zip tops and two of the others (with the guy and the girl pic). And I ordered 3 prs of the red pants, 2 lab coats, and the shoes. 

what exactly is the product where the guy and girl are pictured? is it pants? it doesn’t explicitly say what it is LOL.

JeepGirl70

15 Posts

The tops.  The uniform is white top and red pants, white shoes.