Here is the catch. I also have applications in a two ADN schools as well. And then this: I have two job offers as well. I applied for these jobs two months ago when i didn't know if I would pass Agebra. One is a phlebotomy job and the other is a state job working with the mentally challenged. I have no idea what to do. I have prayed, talked with my husband and still i am uncertain. Please tell me what your opinions are? What would you do. Do I go for the jobs and forget about nursing, do I accpet the LPN spot, do I wait and see if the two other schools accpet me...ug. This is a tough as it gets.
thanks for your input, please don't tell me its my descision. tell me what you would do? Thanks everyone