I've used www.vivacare.com
to purchase OTC medications before with no problems. They only take prescriptions from MDs registered in Ontario
I got this link from the Ontario College of Pharmacists.
If ordering from a different province check out their College to make sure you are getting what you pay for. I'm sure that any real pharmacy would have info such as what phone number to contact and what web addy to go to handy.
1. How can I protect myself from "questionable" pharmacy Internet websites?
Make sure the site is operated by an accredited Ontario pharmacy and overseen by licensed pharmacists.
In Ontario, all Internet "pharmacy" or "drugstore" websites must be operated by a "bricks and mortar" pharmacy. The site must display:
- The identity of the pharmacy to which the website belongs
- The pharmacy's OCP Accreditation number (Certificate to operate)
- The name of the owner
- The physical location of the pharmacy including the address (street, town/city)
- The telephone number to contact the pharmacy
- The Designated Manager of the pharmacy
- The hours that a licensed pharmacist is available (the pharmacy cannot dispense medications when a pharmacist is not on duty)
- All Ontario sites must also display the Point of Care and OCP Accreditation links (shown at right). You can retrieve the OCP Accreditation number of the pharmacy from the site and call the Ontario College of Pharmacists
at 1-800-220-1921 to verify its legitimacy.