Please Read If Awaiting Results

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

Specializes in ER.

I took the NCLEX-RN Monday 6/30/2008 and found out this morning that I PASSED!!!! That is the most humbling examination I have ever taken. I finished with 75 questions. The makeup was mostly SATA, 10 meds, and a LOT of priority. I normally don't post any comments but I wanted to let everyone know DO NOT beat yourself up when you leave the test. IT is VERY LIKELY that you PASSED. 85% of those that take it pass on their first attempt. Keep your head high and relax, it's finally over. I just knew I had failed when I walked out. WHATEVER you do DO NOT go home and look up the questions you weren't sure of. I did that and it took years off my life. Good luck to EVERYONE taking the exam this month. I wish all of you the very BEST.

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.

CONGRATS! I took mine yesterday (July 1st) and wont know until tomorrow..I feel really bad.. I felt like I had alot of SATA questions too..I feel like most of the test was that quite a few drugs, 1 math question not too many delegation but a few "who would you asses first" not too many of those either mostly SATA..I really do not feel confident..

Anyway! What a relief it must be! Enjoy your summer!

I took the NCLEX-RN Monday 6/30/2008 and found out this morning that I PASSED!!!! That is the most humbling examination I have ever taken. I finished with 75 questions. The makeup was mostly SATA, 10 meds, and a LOT of priority. I normally don't post any comments but I wanted to let everyone know DO NOT beat yourself up when you leave the test. IT is VERY LIKELY that you PASSED. 85% of those that take it pass on their first attempt. Keep your head high and relax, it's finally over. I just knew I had failed when I walked out. WHATEVER you do DO NOT go home and look up the questions you weren't sure of. I did that and it took years off my life. Good luck to EVERYONE taking the exam this month. I wish all of you the very BEST.
Specializes in Tele,CCU,ER.

Oh I hope I pass too!!!! congrats...i exactly did that went home and looked up the questions that I remembered and they were wrong!!!!

Congrats!!!!!! It is so reassuring to see all the posts coming through with this wonderful news! I test one week from today and hope that I have just as much good news to report back!

Specializes in critical care transport.

Yesterday I did not come home to look up answers to questions- I already felt crappy enough. The statistic (unofficial poll) of 75 q test takers for passing the first time is the only reason why I am not laying in bed with empty boxes of bonbons around me.

Congratulations!! Well deserved!! :)

+ Add a Comment