Jump to content

Fall 2020 El Centro Nursing Program Applicants

Pre-Nursing   (10,036 Views | 184 Replies)

372 Profile Views; 28 Posts

You are reading page 2 of Fall 2020 El Centro Nursing Program Applicants. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

Shauntil07 has 8 years experience as a CNA.

3 Followers; 601 Posts; 9,042 Profile Views

52 minutes ago, AMA1991 said:

I have submitted a few things to Castlebranch, but not everything. 

I have yet to take micro, so I have no advice.

Do we need to make an appointment to have our transcripts evaluated if we have done all coursework at DCCCD? 

Did anyone else take HPRS classes and now El Centro is saying they dont accept them, even though the JUST changed HPRS to RNSG? (Pharmacology and Pathophysiology)

I didn't take the HPRS classes because I knew the RNSG were the only ones that would transfer to other schools. HPRS was more in-house. I've submitted everything to Castle Branch except my physical exam. I haven't gotten that yet. I think (don't quote me on this) you do make an appointment to talk to advisor or nursing office and see who evaluated the transcripts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 Posts; 55 Profile Views

Be in míndful. We have to take both.

Anyone submit without Microbiology

Thanhka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

28 Posts; 372 Profile Views

4 hours ago, Invisible man said:

Be in míndful. We have to take both.

Anyone submit without Microbiology

Thanhka

I plan to apply without microbiology. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 Posts; 241 Profile Views

Hey guys, I'll be applying to El Centro as well! So far I have 26 points, not including Hesi. I'm retaking my Hesi in the next two week, so hopefully I'll do better the second time around. Do you guys know what the minimum score was for last application cycle? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shauntil07 has 8 years experience as a CNA.

3 Followers; 601 Posts; 9,042 Profile Views

1 minute ago, winsavin said:

Hey guys, I'll be applying to El Centro as well! So far I have 26 points, not including Hesi. I'm retaking my Hesi in the next two week, so hopefully I'll do better the second time around. Do you guys know what the minimum score was for last application cycle? 

I believe minimum cutoff score last season was roughly between (and don't quote me on this) 28 points and higher so I would aim for about 29 and higher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 Posts; 241 Profile Views

1 minute ago, shauntil07 said:

I believe minimum cutoff score last season was roughly between (and don't quote me on this) 28 points and higher so I would aim for about 29 and higher.

Oh nooo, hopefully after taking the Hesi, I'll be able to get my score up just a bit.. 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shauntil07 has 8 years experience as a CNA.

3 Followers; 601 Posts; 9,042 Profile Views

26 minutes ago, winsavin said:

Oh nooo, hopefully after taking the Hesi, I'll be able to get my score up just a bit.. 😞

It's okay! Retake your HESI and see how your score stack up from there. You will get in I'm sure 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 Posts; 241 Profile Views

6 minutes ago, shauntil07 said:

It's okay! Retake your HESI and see how your score stack up from there. You will get in I'm sure 🙂 

Thank you! 🙂 How's your application process going so far? I've submitted most of my Immunizations to CastleBranch. I'm just missing a few things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shauntil07 has 8 years experience as a CNA.

3 Followers; 601 Posts; 9,042 Profile Views

41 minutes ago, winsavin said:

Thank you! 🙂 How's your application process going so far? I've submitted most of my Immunizations to CastleBranch. I'm just missing a few things.

I have submitted everything except my physical exam. But I pretty much have everything. If all goes well, I'll be applying with 36 points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 Posts; 241 Profile Views

48 minutes ago, shauntil07 said:

I have submitted everything except my physical exam. But I pretty much have everything. If all goes well, I'll be applying with 36 points.

Oh nice! Is El Centro where you are wanting to go?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shauntil07 has 8 years experience as a CNA.

3 Followers; 601 Posts; 9,042 Profile Views

2 minutes ago, winsavin said:

Oh nice! Is El Centro where you are wanting to go?

No, not necessarily. Brookhaven is my first choice but El Centro is the back up if I don't get in to Brookhaven. Plus, I only live like a 5 minute drive from North Lake College.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 Posts; 241 Profile Views

5 minutes ago, shauntil07 said:

No, not necessarily. Brookhaven is my first choice but El Centro is the back up if I don't get in to Brookhaven. Plus, I only live like a 5 minute drive from North Lake College.

Yeah, I'm really wanting to go to Mountain View but El Centro is a back up plan too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.