EC new grad


I want to apply for a temporary license as a new graduate for the State of Texas. Can someone explain to me how to apply for it. Been searching for two days now.


14,633 Posts

What and where have you been searching? All the info and forms you need are on the TX BON website.

Lunah, MSN, RN

Specializes in EMS, ED, Trauma, CNE, CEN, CPEN, TCRN. Has 14 years experience. 33 Articles; 13,658 Posts

The first thing you need to look at is licensure by exam:

Your best bet is to call the state boards office at Excelsior. They can tell you exactly what you need for Texas. They are specialists in this, let them guide you. Each state is different as far as when they will let you take boards and when EC can release your transcripts.


556 Posts

Thank you Pixie!