I am currently a prenursing student at a 4 year university. I had planned to get my bsn here but i need to retake physiology so i plan to apply next year for fall 2008. However, I don't know if i should continue here or go to a tech college and get my adn now. Although most tech colleges up here like matc in madison wi have a 2 to 3 year wait list, Herzing college has direct entry, however, it is about $5,000 a semester, which is more than im paying at the university. I just don't know what to do and i don't have money to waste. Another option could be to get my cna and work while on the waiting list. Please help and let me know the best choice! Thanks.