Jump to content

College of the sequoias (COS) ADN

School Programs   (4,113 Views 69 Comments)
by blueb-7 blueb-7 (Member)

238 Visitors; 16 Posts

advertisement

You are reading page 2 of College of the sequoias (COS) ADN. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

111 Visitors; 23 Posts

I applied to the COS RN program with 77.5 points. And yes, I recall them saying we'd be hearing back around early April. I also applied to Fresno City and we're supposed to be hearing back by tomorrow but I've heard there were like 900 applicants and it's a lottery, so odds aren't great there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

52 Visitors; 6 Posts

Nice job on the points!! Just a couple more weeks until we all find out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

102 Visitors; 28 Posts

I applied to the regular COS RN program with  66 points. I know that some coworkers are in the program now in the 1st year, second term and one who is a LVN got in with 60 something points and the other who is a CNA applied to the regular with around the same amount so I am hopeful.  I also applied to Westhills as well with about 87 points. I am hoping we here back in a few weeks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

673 Visitors; 44 Posts

Hi I applied for Fall of 2019 with 68 points. I'm hoping I get accepted to COS, it is my first choice from the other schools I applied to. They usually send out letters the end of March, for sure by April 1st. Just a couple more weeks good luck to all of you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

102 Visitors; 28 Posts

33 minutes ago, V_G28 said:

Hi I applied for Fall of 2019 with 68 points. I'm hoping I get accepted to COS, it is my first choice from the other schools I applied to. They usually send out letters the end of March, for sure by April 1st. Just a couple more weeks good luck to all of you.

 

I think you will get in!! They changed the requirements for points this cohort so hopefully it works out for the ones in the 60s Is this your first time applying to COS? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

673 Visitors; 44 Posts

11 minutes ago, AJAHRC4 said:

I think you will get in!! They changed the requirements for points this cohort so hopefully it works out for the ones in the 60s Is this your first time applying to COS? 

This will be my second time applying, I noticed the point change too! it helped me with the points this time. The last time I applied I believe I had 58 so It helped me more. I've always wanted to do COS program but I'm really just trying to get in anywhere now lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
advertisement

102 Visitors; 28 Posts

1 hour ago, V_G28 said:

This will be my second time applying, I noticed the point change too! it helped me with the points this time. The last time I applied I believe I had 58 so It helped me more. I've always wanted to do COS program but I'm really just trying to get in anywhere now lol 

Oh okay, thats like me! Its my second time applying, I had 59 points and then bumped to 66, and my first time applying to Westhills with 87 points. Well I hope that this time its our time!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

102 Visitors; 28 Posts

On 3/7/2019 at 9:34 AM, Lydiaclaire said:

I applied to the COS RN program with 77.5 points. And yes, I recall them saying we'd be hearing back around early April. I also applied to Fresno City and we're supposed to be hearing back by tomorrow but I've heard there were like 900 applicants and it's a lottery, so odds aren't great there!

Great job! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

111 Visitors; 23 Posts

17 hours ago, AJAHRC4 said:

I applied to the regular COS RN program with  66 points. I know that some coworkers are in the program now in the 1st year, second term and one who is a LVN got in with 60 something points and the other who is a CNA applied to the regular with around the same amount so I am hopeful.  I also applied to Westhills as well with about 87 points. I am hoping we here back in a few weeks 

How do your coworkers feel about the program? Level of difficulty (don't get me wrong, I know it'll be difficult but it's interesting to hear various peoples' feedback)? Do they like the instructors? Found out Friday I didn't get selected for City so I've done more research into COS's program and it sounds really good.

Edited by Lydiaclaire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

52 Visitors; 6 Posts

15 hours ago, V_G28 said:

Hi I applied for Fall of 2019 with 68 points. I'm hoping I get accepted to COS, it is my first choice from the other schools I applied to. They usually send out letters the end of March, for sure by April 1st. Just a couple more weeks good luck to all of you.

 

Did you apply to the bridge or traditional program?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

102 Visitors; 28 Posts

3 hours ago, Lydiaclaire said:

How do your coworkers feel about the program? Level of difficulty (don't get me wrong, I know it'll be difficult but it's interesting to hear various peoples' feedback)? Do they like the instructors? Found out Friday I didn't get selected for City so I've done more research into COS's program and it sounds really good.

Well with your points u should be fine getting in COS, ive known people who have been in 60, 70s and 80s most 80s go to Fresno State. They have to put in a lot of study time and had to cut back on working for sure! I havnt asked about instructors! Good question! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

673 Visitors; 44 Posts

16 hours ago, AJAHRC4 said:

Oh okay, thats like me! Its my second time applying, I had 59 points and then bumped to 66, and my first time applying to Westhills with 87 points. Well I hope that this time its our time!! 

 

3 hours ago, 805LVN said:

Did you apply to the bridge or traditional program?

I applied to the traditional. If I don't get accepted I might just go to get my LVN to try the bridge 

Edited by V_G28
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×