Quick question:

is it possible to get unemployment and/cobra insurance if you are terminated for suspicion of diverting and self-report? State is MN.


yes I got unemployment.I was fired for diverting from a hospital.its worth a try.goodluck!

Yes. I was fired for diverting narcs in California. I went on disability for a year (the max) and had Cobra for awhile. When my disability was up, I filed for unemployment. I did have to go through an appeal hearing over the phone but it was granted. Helped me scrape by for a few more months till I could work again as a nurse.