Jump to content

Cedars-Sinai October 2019 New Graduate Residency

First Year   (7,307 Views 147 Comments)
by Newyaohan Newyaohan (Member) Member

Newyaohan has 1 years experience .

311 Profile Views; 20 Posts

You are reading page 10 of Cedars-Sinai October 2019 New Graduate Residency. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

5 Posts; 106 Profile Views

I also interviewed for tele and didn’t get an email yet. I’m super bummed. Hoping there’s a lag and they haven’t sent out all the emails yet!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 Posts; 4 Profile Views

2 minutes ago, rn-bsn-ngrn said:

I also interviewed for tele and didn’t get an email yet. I’m super bummed. Hoping there’s a lag and they haven’t sent out all the emails yet!!

I interviewed for tele as we and have not heard anything. So maybe its by unit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 Posts; 50 Profile Views

2 minutes ago, Pburke697 said:

I interviewed for tele as we and have not heard anything. So maybe its by unit?

I sure hope so! I also wonder how many they are taking per unit

Fingers crossed you guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Posts; 22 Profile Views

I just got the email too!! They did move up the start date but the email is very vague! There is something regarding a conference call?? Also, is there a Facebook group for the Cedars residency October cohort??

Edited by RN20199

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 Posts; 20 Profile Views

I got an offer for universal tele!! Congrats to you all!

Also, are we to call them with the number they provided or are they the ones to call us? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 Posts; 106 Profile Views

Just now, RNml_19 said:

I got an offer for universal tele!! Congrats to you all!

Also, are we to call them with the number they provided or are they the ones to call us? 

Congrats!!! Did they just send you the email or did you get it earlier?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Posts; 22 Profile Views

Congrats!! Did your email have the unit stated? My email does not have unit specified!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 Posts; 20 Profile Views

5 minutes ago, rn-bsn-ngrn said:

Congrats!!! Did they just send you the email or did you get it earlier?

Thank you 🙂I got the email at like 6:30 PM

5 minutes ago, RN20199 said:

Congrats!! Did your email have the unit stated? My email does not have unit specified!

 

It didnt state but that's what I interviewed for so i'm just assuming I got an offer there, but I did hear that people have been placed in different units from what they were offered! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 Posts; 164 Profile Views

Ok, a friend of mine who also interviewed with us on Tuesday and they called her for another interview for tomorrow! So they must be emailing by department, so we just have to wait. 

By the way when is that new start date? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Posts; 22 Profile Views

1 minute ago, Aliebugajski said:

Ok, a friend of mine who also interviewed with us on Tuesday and they called her for another interview for tomorrow! So they must be emailing by department, so we just have to wait. 

By the way when is that new start date? 

The new start date is Oct 14

Does anyone happen to know if there is any Facebook group page for Cedars Oct 2019 residency???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

114 Posts; 755 Profile Views

5 minutes ago, RN20199 said:

The new start date is Oct 14

Does anyone happen to know if there is any Facebook group page for Cedars Oct 2019 residency???

Not sure if there's a FB group! I'd love to join if there is.

You guys will have to keep me updated on what is said during the conference call! Unfortunately I have work during this time and had to ask if they could accommodate me at a different time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Posts; 22 Profile Views

Just now, Champ4 said:

Not sure if there's a FB group! I'd love to join if there is.

You guys will have to keep me updated on what is said during the conference call! Unfortunately I have work during this time and had to ask if they could accommodate me at a different time.

Yes, I would love to join the cedars group to but one hasn't been made! You should email the recruiter that is on the email because I believe in the email, it stated that if the dates and times are not matching your schedule then she can accommodate! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×