Jump to content

Broward College Fall 2020

School Programs   (5,372 Views | 153 Replies)

335 Profile Views; 37 Posts

Anyone Applying to the fall 2020 Nursing program at broward college , that is getting ready to take or have taken the HESI ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 Posts; 75 Profile Views

Yes I am, my exam date is next week Friday the 15. I am so nervous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 Posts; 75 Profile Views

4 minutes ago, Michelle Padmore said:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

37 Posts; 335 Profile Views

Yes OMG I feel the each same way , especially since the deadline is approaching we pretty much only have one shot to take it and pass. What have you been using to study ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 Posts; 75 Profile Views

1 hour ago, BombMom17 said:

Yes OMG I feel the each same way , especially since the deadline is approaching we pretty much only have one shot to take it and pass. What have you been using to study ?

I been using the HESI A2 pocket prep app and the HESI admission assessment 4th edition book. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

47 Posts; 426 Profile Views

21 hours ago, BombMom17 said:

Anyone Applying to the fall 2020 Nursing program at broward college , that is getting ready to take or have taken the HESI ?

I'm applying and I've taken the HESI already! Which campus do you guys plan on choosing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

37 Posts; 335 Profile Views

Central and south are the closest to me . So either one of those . I heard a lot about central though so I’ll probably apply there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

47 Posts; 426 Profile Views

7 minutes ago, BombMom17 said:

Central and south are the closest to me . So either one of those . I heard a lot about central though so I’ll probably apply there 

I think ima do South since I live in the Miami Gardens area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

37 Posts; 335 Profile Views

Yes south would be closer to you ... have you already submitted your application?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 Posts; 75 Profile Views

1 hour ago, cathianau97 said:

I'm applying and I've taken the HESI already! Which campus do you guys plan on choosing?

Can you please tell how was the HESI. I’m so nervous. How did you study? What score did you get? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

47 Posts; 426 Profile Views

27 minutes ago, Rock star said:

Can you please tell how was the HESI. I’m so nervous. How did you study? What score did you get? 

HESI was pretty fair in my opinion. Reading was pretty basic, vocabulary was okay its either you know it or you dont so I would review tons of vocabulary words. Math was pretty easy just make sure you know basic conversions b/c it will help you alot. Grammar  wasnt too bad as well. Anatomy & Physiology wasnt bad either make sure you review basic structure & function of each main organ of each body system. Study joints too!!! I got an 89.8% and I used the HESI Elsevier book & the Pocket Prep app. I think its about $10 but I would highly recommend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 Posts; 75 Profile Views

16 minutes ago, cathianau97 said:

HESI was pretty fair in my opinion. Reading was pretty basic, vocabulary was okay its either you know it or you dont so I would review tons of vocabulary words. Math was pretty easy just make sure you know basic conversions b/c it will help you alot. Grammar  wasnt too bad as well. Anatomy & Physiology wasnt bad either make sure you review basic structure & function of each main organ of each body system. Study joints too! I got an 89.8% and I used the HESI Elsevier book & the Pocket Prep app. I think its about $10 but I would highly recommend!

Cool, thank. Was the questions from the pocket app similar to the one on the HESI for all the section and did you saw some exact questions that was from the app that on there also? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.