Jump to content

Banner New Grad Experience

Arizona   (44,752 Views | 172 Replies)
by bex3 bex3 Member

1,850 Profile Views; 90 Posts

You are reading page 15 of Banner New Grad Experience. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

14 Posts; 670 Profile Views

On 3/11/2020 at 6:24 PM, Grace0419 said:

I am interviewing tomorrow, I had my phone screening a couple weeks ago. Any advice for the interview? I’m an out of state applicant and super nervous.

How was the phone interview? if you don't mind me asking? thanks

How was the phone screening? Is the training nights or days? thank you 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 Posts; 329 Profile Views

3 hours ago, MH2016 said:

How was the phone interview? if you don't mind me asking? thanks

How was the phone screening? Is the training nights or days? thank you 😃

It was very comfortable.

I interviewed with a recruiter - the same person who did my initial screening. It lasted about 30 minutes. She asked a series of questions that aligns with Banners mission. I was offered a position on the spot. The training is day shift as well as my position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 Posts; 670 Profile Views

Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 Posts; 80 Profile Views

On 3/17/2020 at 11:54 PM, Grace0419 said:

It was very comfortable.

I interviewed with a recruiter - the same person who did my initial screening. It lasted about 30 minutes. She asked a series of questions that aligns with Banners mission. I was offered a position on the spot. The training is day shift as well as my position.

CONGRATS on getting the position!

I am worried that my resume isn't up to par. Do you have any suggestions to improve it.. and would you maybe be willing to take a look at it for me? I've been applying to so many jobs, but getting hardly any responses from employers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 Posts; 329 Profile Views

On 3/20/2020 at 10:52 PM, Ballyhoo said:

CONGRATS on getting the position!

I am worried that my resume isn't up to par. Do you have any suggestions to improve it.. and would you maybe be willing to take a look at it for me? I've been applying to so many jobs, but getting hardly any responses from employers. 

Hello and thank you!

The best advice I received was to taylor your resume to the position you’re applying for. Review the job description/listing and extract key words that describe behavior or competency and include those in your resume and job summary on the application. Computer software analyzes your resume and if there isn’t a certain percentage match it won’t flag the recruiter to look at it. Look for words like team oriented, adaptable, accountable or other terms that are used and apply them to yourself. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.