forgot to mention in first post... this might help you if you're sending out resumes.
you can send your resume to facilities listed on craigslist, or azcentral.com, or arizona republic, or monster.com, or jobing.com, etc. however, there are many facilities that do not advertise on those websites. how do you find those facilities? well, i went to azdhs. if a company wants to operate a facility, they must have a license in order to stay in business. the company gets approval and a license from azdhs. since azdhs is the agency that issues the license, they have the most comprehensive list available. hence, you'll have more places to send your resume.
az dept of health services has a list of the following types of facilities:
- az long term care facilities
- az medical facilities (includes hospitals, surgery centers, and clinics)
- az assisted living facilities
- az behavioral health facilities
- az child care facilities and group homes
- az group homes for the developmentally disabled
- click this link http://www.azdhs.gov/als/databases/index.htm
if this post has helped you, please send me a thank you. i thrive on thank yous. atta girls are nice too.
mahalo! -- lisa