RN with DOH and MOH license in Dubai, UAE - Page 6Register Today!
- Mar 11, '10 by manalanghi. thanks for the reply. what will you advice me? go to abu dhabi as a visit visa or just find a agency here in phil.? what is salary rate for nurses?
- Mar 11, '10 by MojoJojovisit visa is a very big risk.
Unless you have relatives who can shelter and feed you during your jobless stay in dubai then i guess its well and good.
If you have no relatives or no one to help you. think 20x
- Mar 12, '10 by yelncruiseit depends! around 3500 - 7000 AED (starting salary) goverment hospitals give more benefits!
- Mar 12, '10 by iwillgoplacesHi everyone,, id like to get some suggestions po regarding MOH license. How can i get one??
im currently employed in Makati Medical Center and i completed a 2 year experience, im planning to get a visit visa, so i can work in Dubai. my bf is working there..i really wanted to go to dubai.. help me please....
- Mar 13, '10 by windfreakzzyup same range ,our employer our basic salary 4600 dirhams den 45 percent for housing food allowance..,and it depends on the experience you have one of aplicant 8600 plus 40 percent housing allowance, yun nga she have 15 years exp...
- Mar 19, '10 by manalanghi.... do u know how to go to UAE via visit visa??? whats the step?? tnx
- Mar 19, '10 by yelncruisedo you know somebody here?because going here on a visit visa you have to apply on a travel agency and they are the one's whose going to process for your visit visa..(travel agency here in dubai)and the visa is good for a month only and you can extend that for another month after it expires you have to get out of the country..i dont know if there is a travel agency in phils whose handling this visit visa nowadays..
- Mar 22, '10 by manalangthanks for the reply
- Mar 26, '10 by kyckerzi'm going to Dubai with a visit visa.. please pray for me..
- Mar 26, '10 by manalang@ kyckerz....good luck...whats ur email address?? i''ll pm u..tnx