nursing in Spain!Register Today!
- by presley Feb 21, '03Hi! Is there anyone out there who has had any experience in nursing in Spain? I am thinking of moving out there and haven't a clue how to go about finding work as a RGN!can anyone help me please?
- 10,602 Views
- Mar 6, '03 by passing thruDo you speak and read Spanish? Most of us do not. Otherwise, a lot of us would probably fly over for a few months of travel nursing experience and see the country.
- Apr 27, '03 by presleyNope I don't speak a word of Spanish, haven't the time to learn at present as on a degree course, ENB 285! We are moving to Spain In August. Does any one have any nursing experience in Spain!! Come on where are you all???????
- May 17, '03 by LadyNASDAQI speak Spanish and read it fluently. Many of us do coming from Miami. I just want you to know that you won't be necessarily seeing the updated equipment that we have here and also, your conception of patient care will be different since the European system differs dramatically.
A good friend of mine married a man who was from Barcelona. She is a CT Tech. She told me about her Nurse friends from the USA coming over on contract(wish I knew thru whom) and really was amazed as to how little needed to be documented.
The families were expected to come in to visit and bathe their relatives and provide laundered bedding for changes as well as be part of the whole healthcare thing.
Visiting hours? Hey, we're talking about open 24 hrs. a day. I think we are heading that way in the future with open visitation.
- Feb 25, '09 by KRRN2008I am interested in getting some experience as a Nurse in Spain. Did you find a way to get licensed there? I think it would be a interesting and eyeopening experience that may ignite some ideas for research. If you did, please let me know how to get there.
- Jul 11, '10 by healthstarJust wanted to say, CONGRATULATIONS to Spain for winning the WORLD CUP for the first time. VIVA ESPANA!!!