WGU MSN - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 20, '11 by dxbtocvgThanks for replying Lisa! I got everything organized yesterday, and if all goes welli could be looking at an October start. So excited
I wanted to ask you about the kind of study plan/number of courses etc you are looking at for the MSN...knowing what you now know about the WGU system how soon do you anticipate completing yr MSN ..approximately anyways...?
- Sep 20, '11 by Lisa1980I want to be done by February. That is my goal. Whether it's realistic or not.... not sure. However, I know I have 12 courses to complete. I also know that the MSN portion I will take tests and write the papers. So..... I am not a strong test taker, i like writing papers.
I don't have a specific study plan; i do know I will not waste time. Once I finish one assigment and submit for grading I go right into the next assignment; and if I get it back for revisions I do just that. I just don't see wasting time waiting for your grade when you can go ahead and start on the next assigment.
I'll keep you posted!
- Dec 4, '11 by exnavygirl-RNI just applied and will be getting my transcripts in this week. I'm a little nervous.
Quote from Lisa1980Ok, so finally I officially started the MSN program. Someone in the school dropped the ball and took over a month to get it right. So I am back on track.
Anyone else out there currently doing the MSN in Leadership and Management?
- Jan 9, '12 by Marcee101Lisa1980: how far gone are you with your msn?
- Jan 10, '12 by Lauri8218Anyone finish WGU's MSN program in 6 months yet?
- Jan 26, '12 by LFPBHi Lisa I have been following your post from WGU....How is the MSN going?? I am considering it in April when I finish the BSN... Please give us an update...
- Feb 18, '12 by MJB2010Just wondering if anyone has completed the MSN portion and how long it takes?
- Apr 1 by Zagnurse5Lisa1980 how is the MSN program going? I am applying to start this summer. I have my BSN already and want to do the MSN managment track
- Apr 2 by kloneQuote from Zagnurse5Since this thread is a year and a half old, I'm guessing Lisa is probably finished and doesn't post much on this forum anymore.Lisa1980 how is the MSN program going? I am applying to start this summer. I have my BSN already and want to do the MSN managment track
And no, I've not heard of anyone being able to finish the MSN program in six months.